What I Do
I help businesses market their products and services online.
My expertise lies is goal-oriented and comprehensive web design that gives you the results you need.
- Goal-oriented: I listen to your needs, analyze your objectives, and come up with the best solutions to your specific problems. Everything I do is geared toward results to help your business flourish.
- Comprehensive: I don’t just make things look good; I strive to achieve your business goals. I consider not only visual design, but also copy, content, code, and SEO. All of these come together in a beautifully effective website.
I provide small businesses and independent professionals with complete websites that include everything from planning to design to development to launch.
Grow your business today with smart web design that helps you sell your products, market your services, and build your brand online.
Who I Am
I’m Madeline Ong—designer, developer, and cultivator of wonder. I’ve been building websites for over a decade. I’ve worked with small businesses, large corporations, nonprofits, and solo professionals all around the world.
Yes, I have actual experience in what I’m offering to help you with. I know how to sell products and services online, how to convert website visitors into customers, and how to build your brand on the web. I’ve been doing the same thing for the past few years.
At work, I love to plan, strategize, design, and create.
Outside work, I still love to plan, strategize, design, and create. (That’s just how I am.) I also love food, travel, books, and technology. When I’m not doing client work, I’m most likely studying design books or working on personal projects. I also enjoy reading novels, writing short fiction, playing board games, and simply enjoying the company of my family and friends.
I’m currently based in Quezon City, Philippines.
What I Believe In
- Work. I believe in doing work I love—helping passionate businesses and making the web a better place.
- Technology. I believe in technology as a way to simplify, improve, and enrich life. The Internet in particular has incredible potential to make life better for people. It’s an opportunity not to be missed.
- Design. I believe in well-planned and well-executed design. I typically design for the audience, not for the client—which is usually (and sometimes paradoxically) the best way to meet client goals and get business results.
- Communication. I believe in clear, open, and effective communication. This is reflected in everything I do—from the words I use when writing copy for your website, to the emails I send to keep you updated.
Most importantly, I believe in growth.
I don’t mean an increase in product inventory, service offerings, number of employees, or number of branches—although, depending on your business, this could be a part of it.
What I really mean is your business growing into the business you want it to be. Your business moving closer and closer toward your vision of it.
I believe in growth and everything that comes with it. The small wins, the escalating goals, the wonderment that never goes away. The feeling you get when you wake up one day and realize how far your business has come.
There are challenges, of course. Opening the shop every morning, even if you just want to stay in bed. Explaining your product’s features to your current customer, and the next one, and the next one. Convincing a prospect that you’re the right firm to hire. It’s a challenge to grow, when sometimes you’re simply struggling to remain standing.
It’s okay. It’s about growth, not mutation. You love your business and you’re excited about it. You can’t wait till it becomes the number-one Greek restaurant in the city, or the most popular online travel community for women. That’s great!
You do have to work. But I think the work is part of the fun.
If you have a big vision and the drive for long-term success, I think we’ll get along.